Reprogram Wireless Remote (Rocker Switch Generators)
This bulletin covers the following Champion Power Equipment models: All Champion Power Equipment.
Read instructions carefully and completely before performing service.
- To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.
- DO NOT make any adjustments to the generator without first stopping the engine and disconnecting the spark plug wire.
- Burns from hot parts — let the engine cool completely before touching hot parts.
- Injury from moving parts
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, be careful when working around gasoline. Keep cigarettes, sparks and flames away from all fuel‐related parts.
- Turn the front panel engine switch "ON" (middle position).
- Turn the battery switch "ON."
- Push and hold the programming button on the left side of the panel next to the red light (located on the back left side of the panel) approximately three seconds until the light turns on.
- Push and release the "STOP" button the remote. The red light blinks once to erase the remote program. If you have a second remote, press the "STOP" button on it, as well.
- Push and release the "START" button. The red light blinks once to program the remote. If you have a second remote, press the "START" button on it, too.
- Push and hold the programming button approximately three seconds until the red light turns off.
View and download the PDF version here.