This bulletin covers the following Champion Power Equipment models: 100641, 100642, 100647.
- To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.
- DO NOT make any adjustments to the product without first stopping the engine and disconnecting the spark plug wire.
- Burns from hot parts — let the engine cool completely before touching hot parts.
- Injury from moving parts.
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, be careful when working around gasoline. Keep cigarettes, sparks and flames away from all fuel‐related parts.
Oregon Chain Model
Oregon Chain Part Number (from Champion Owner's Manual)
91P062E, G, or X
100641 (CHAMP CHSW 45CC 18")
100642 (CHAMP CHSW 40CC 16")
100647 (CHAMP 40CC 18" CHSAW)