Computer Module Replacement for 2000-Watt Cubed Inverters
This covers the following Champion Power Equipment models: All 2000W Champion Inverters.
Read instructions carefully and completely before performing service.
- Remove the handle bolts in the four corner pockets with a 10mm socket.
- Remove the Phillips head screw inside of the fuel knob, then take it off.
- Remove the gas cap and then lift the panel off. It will snap off easily. Remember to replace the gas cap after the top panel is removed. Be sure the fuel cap vent is in the "OFF" position.
- Remove the three gas tank bolts on top of it with a 7mm socket.
- Lift the gas tank up and hang it over the backside panel with the hose connected.
- Loosen the plate bolt on the end of the module front side. Remove the bolt and plate on the end of the module backside. Use a 10mm socket with an extension.
- Carefully depress the lock tab on all the white molex plug-ins on the module and unplug.
- Remove the complete module from the chassis, lifting it upwards.
- Reverse the previous steps for the installation of a new module assembly.
View and download the PDF version here.