Reprogram Wireless Remote (Push-Button Generators)
This bulletin covers the following Champion Power Equipment models: All Champion Power Equipment.
Read instructions completely before performing service.
Generator MUST be completely OFF. No lights should be showing on the push-button engine switch.
- Press the push-button engine switch. It will flash orange.
- Locate the red programming button on the back side of the control panel.
- Push and hold the red programming button for approximately three seconds until the push-button engine switch stops flashing. The switch will show solid orange.
- Push and release the "STOP" button on the remote to erase the remote program. It will briefly turn green.
- Push and release the "START" button on the remote to program the remote. It will briefly turn green.
- Push and hold the red programming button for approximately three seconds until the push-button engine switch starts flashing orange again.
The remote is now programmed to start and stop the generator from an unobstructed distance of up to 80 feet (24m). Refer to the generator's operator's manual for complete starting and stopping instructions.
View and download the PDF version here.