Control Unit Replacement (Open Frame Inverters)
The following bulletin covers the following models: 100892, 200913, 200953, 200954, 200955, 200977, 201056, 201057.
Please read and view the following instructions carefully and completely before performing the service.
- To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.
- DO NOT make any adjustments to the generator without first stopping the engine and disconnecting the spark plug wire.
- Burns from hot parts — let the engine cool completely before touching hot parts.
- Injury from moving parts.
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, be careful when working around gasoline. Keep cigarettes, sparks and flames away from all fuel‐related parts.