2000-Watt Clamshell Inverter Air Filter Cleaning and Replacement
This bulletin covers the following models: 100306, 100402, 100414, 100478, 100565, 100692.
Please read the instructions carefully and completely before performing the service.
- To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.
- DO NOT make any adjustments to the generator without first stopping the engine and disconnecting the spark plug wire.
- Burns from hot parts — let the engine cool completely before touching hot parts.
- Injury from moving parts
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, be careful when working around gasoline. Keep cigarettes, sparks and flames away from all fuel‐related parts.
- Never store the machine with gasoline in fuel tank or carburetor if it isn’t used or drained within 2-4 weeks.