2000W Watt Inverter Carburetor Replacement
This covers the following Champion Power Equipment models: 2000W Champion Inverters - All models.
Read instructions carefully and completely before performing service.
- Remove the handle bolts in the four corner pockets with a 10 mm socket.
- Remove the Phillips head screw inside the fuel knob and then remove it.
- Remove the gas cap and then lift the panel off. It will snap off easily. Remember to replace the gas cap after the top panel is removed. Be sure the gas cap vent is in the "OFF" position.
- Remove the three 7 mm tank bolts. Lift the tank and hang it over the backside panel with the hose connected.
- Loosen the choke cable from the choke pinch bolt.
- Loosen the choke cable bracket, then pull the choke cable out and away from the carburetor.
- Detach the smaller rubber air hose from the air filter assembly; followed by the two 10 mm nuts.
- Twist the larger air cleaner tube away from the carburetor body and slide the carburetor off the two engine studs.
- Replace the carburetor gaskets and the carburetor. Reverse the previous steps to complete the installation.
View and download the PDF version here.