2000-Watt Inverter Carburetor Replacement (Cubed)
This covers the following Champion Power Equipment models: 2000W Champion Inverters - All models.
Read instructions carefully and completely before performing service.
- To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.
- DO NOT make any adjustments to the generator without first stopping the engine and disconnecting the spark plug wire.
- Burns from hot parts — let the engine cool completely before touching hot parts.
- Injury from moving parts
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, be careful when working around gasoline. Keep cigarettes, sparks and flames away from all fuel‐related parts.
- Remove the handle bolts in the four corner pockets with a 10 mm socket.
- Remove the Phillips head screw inside the fuel knob and then remove it.
- Remove the gas cap and then lift the panel off. It will snap off easily. Remember to replace the gas cap after the top panel is removed. Be sure the gas cap vent is in the "OFF" position.
- Remove the three 7 mm tank bolts. Lift the tank and hang it over the backside panel with the hose connected.
- Loosen the choke cable from the choke pinch bolt.
- Loosen the choke cable bracket, then pull the choke cable out and away from the carburetor.
- Detach the smaller rubber air hose from the air filter assembly; followed by the two 10 mm nuts.
- Twist the larger air cleaner tube away from the carburetor body and slide the carburetor off the two engine studs.
- Replace the carburetor gaskets and the carburetor. Reverse the previous steps to complete the installation.
View and download the PDF version here.