Fuel Tank Light Indicator Battery Replacement
The bulletin covers the following models: 100306, 100402, 100414, 100565, All other 2000W Clamshell Models
Follow the steps below to replace the battery cells (LR1130 x 2) on the Fuel Tank Light Indicator for 2000W Clamshell Inverters.
- Use a small screwdriver to disassemble the upper cover. NOTE: There is a notch on both sides to allow access with a screwdriver.
- Move the round copper cover plate and remove the battery cells.
- Keep the small spring attached to the copper pillar and place the compressed spring back into the bottom of the assembly. NOTE: The compressed spring will have the small end facing outward.
- Place the new battery cells back into the assembly with the negative (-) pole facing upwards and the positive (+) facing towards the compressed spring. Move the round copper cover plate to cover and touch the button cell.
- Insert the small spring back into the pocket of the upper cover and press the upper cover into place to complete the installation.
View and dowload the PDF version here.