Leaf Blower Assembly and Operation (200934)
This article covers the following models: 200934.
Please read and view the instructions carefully and completely before performing the service.
- To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.
- DO NOT make any adjustments to leaf blower without first stopping the engine, making sure that all moving parts have stopped and disconnecting the spark plug wire.
- Burns from hot parts — let the product cool for 30 minutes before touching hot parts.
- Injury from moving parts.
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, be careful when working around gasoline. Keep cigarettes, sparks, and flames away from all fuel‐related part.