Rocker Switch and Solenoid Installation for ATV Winches
Please read the instructions carefully and completely before performing the service.
- Attach switch base plate (#5) to the bottom of the rocker switch using bolts (#3) and washers (#2).
- Using bolt (#6), attach extension plate to plate (#5) with (#6) and one washer, lock washer, and nuts (#8, 9, 10).
- Place one handle bar plate (#1) on each side of the extension plate and place one bolt (#7) through all three plates with a washer and lock washer. Place the nut on the bolt (DO NOT tighten the nut).
- Position handle bar plates around the handle bar where mounting is preferred and plate bolt (#7) through the plates along with washers and nuts (#8, 9, 10).
- Tighten the nuts from steps 3 and 4.
View and download the PDF version here.